Can my ex-spouse stop me from moving with our children if my new husband is in the military and is re-assigned?

Anytime a parent seeks to relocate, if that parent is exercising time-sharing with the child, pursuant to Florida law, the parent must file a petition for relocation. A parent must file a petition for relocation even if the parent is going to move without the child. The reasoning is because it impacts the time-sharing schedule and the child support.