Can I go back to my maiden name after my divorce in Florida?

After your divorce in Florida, and as part of your divorce in Florida, you are permitted to seek restoration of your former name. You are able to ask the court to restore your name, and in the final judgment of dissolution of marriage, that restoration is included. You will then have your former name and a legal document that you can present to Social Security, to the passport agency, to the driver's license agency to change your name back to what it was.