If child support is not paid, must visitation be allowed in Florida?

If your former spouse is not paying his or her child support obligation, you still must comply with any time-sharing order that is in place. Even dead-beat dads or dead-beat moms have a right to have a relationship with the children of the marriage. The right to have time-sharing is for the child. Therefore, do not cease time-sharing simply because you are not receiving child support.