How do I enforce a support order in Florida?

If your spouse or former spouse has not paid his or her support obligation, you need to file a Motion for Modification or enforcement of the prior order. Assuming that the prior order is a valid order, and that the payor continues to have the ability to pay, the support order should be enforced by a court of competent jurisdiction.