What if my ex-spouse is delinquent in spousal support payments. What can I do in Florida?

If your former spouse is delinquent in his or her support or alimony payments, you should consult with an attorney and file a motion for contempt and/or enforcement. If the court determines that there was a valid support order entered, whatever the delinquency amount is will be ordered to be paid. Your former spouse can be found in contempt of court, assets can be garnished by the court, and incarceration can also be a remedy.