What happens in Florida when parenting time rights are frustrated?

If your former spouse is frustrating your parenting rights, and you have a parenting plan in place and order that determines what time-sharing you have with your children, then you should file a motion for contempt and/or enforcement. You go before the judge and you prove that your former spouse is not allowing you to share time with the children pursuant to the last order that was entered. That could be physical time, it could be telephone communication, it could be holiday or vacation time. All of those are enforced through a motion for contempt and/or enforcement.