If I move out and file for divorce from a non-working spouse, must I pay her rent and bills if she does not work?

In Florida, courts require the parties to maintain the status quo. If your spouse did not work outside the home for wages during the marriage and you move out of the house during the pendency of the dissolution of marriage, you will be required to maintain the status quo which includes paying for the rent or mortgage or other reasonable and necessary expenses that will allow your former wife to continue the lifestyle that was established and she became accustomed to during the marriage.