I am a noncustodial parent, but my child lives with me now. Can I change the child support order?

In Florida the custodial or time-sharing arrangement affects child support. If you are not the custodial parent at the time that the prior child support order was entered, and you are now the primary custodial parent or the person with whom the child spends the majority of the time, you should file a petition for modification of child support and reduce your child support obligation.