If the other parent will not allow me to see my children, do I have to pay support in Florida?

If the other parent doesn't allow you to see the children, you still have to pay support, in Florida. The right to receive support is the minor child's, not the other parent's. Therefore, your relationship, or lack thereof, with that parent is not a justifiable reason for not paying your child support obligation.