What are the requirements to move to another state with my children?

Florida has a relocation statute. In order for a parent to move more than 50 miles from where the last custodial order was entered requires that the parents seeking to move file a petition for relocation. The statute has very specific requirements. You must allege when the move is going to take, where the parent seeks to relocate to, the phone number, the address, what the proposed substitute time-sharing schedule for the non-relocating parent is going to be. At that point, the non-relocating parent has a right to file an objection or an answer objecting to the relocation. The court will then hear the case and based on the evidence, determine whether the minor child will be allowed to relocate with you.