Will the court appoint an attorney to represent my children in the divorce? If so, who pays that attorney?

In Florida, children do not have a right to representation in a divorce. They are not parties to the litigation. In some cases, Florida courts do appoint guardian ad litems that are next friends to the children and report to the court on the best interest of the child. Generally speaking, those people can be attorneys, social workers, mental health experts. The cost for that is paid by the parties or comes out of the assets of the parties.